Project Management skills are highly regarded in all industries. Every area of work relies on the ability of a leader to plan and execute projects to set timelines and budgets. This makes skilled and competent Project Managers very attractive to prospective employers. It is therefore a good idea to learn Project management basics and best practices to improve your leadership skills.
Also when one looks at salary trends, one sees that better-educated and higher-certified project managers have an edge and command more salaries than those with experience alone. A good project management certification can give you a strong foundation in principles of project management and greatly improve your capability and credibility to plan and deliver projects successfully and on time. Project Management training is suggested not only for someone who has just entered the management world, but also existing project managers and those in senior management as a means to get continual training in order to stay updated with changing scenarios and further advance their careers.
There are tons of online options available for those who want to get project management education without disrupting their job. You can choose to enrol in an online project management course to gain the required skill set. If you want to get certified, there are several Project management training courses to help you prepare for Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) exam and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam.
In this article, we’ve rounded up the best online Project Management courses, certifications, trainings, classes and tutorials available. These include both free and paid options. There is something for all skill levels – both beginners and experts. So read ahead and get started in the right direction.
1. Project Management Principles and Practices Specialization by UCI (Coursera)
This Project Management specialization offered by University of California, Irvine is a precursor to their Project Management Professional Certificate program. It is a series of 4 comprehensive, hands-on courses that provide a handle on Project management essentials enabling learners to effectively manage work projects. It teaches the most effective methods of delivering projects within cost, time, and resource constraints while ensuring that the end-user gets the product they expect.
Through the course of the specialization learners get to work on several projects and assignments that give them the required working knowledge of basics of project management and opportunity to put it in into practice. They gain skills like:
- Identify and define a project’s scope
- Identify project stakeholders and their information needs
- Identify the resource needs of the project
- Create a work breakdown schedule
- Create a budget for the project
- Build a project schedule with milestones identified clearly
- Identify project risks and define responses for those risks
- Identify and analyze changes to project scope
- Create a communications management plan
- Understand the project procurement process
- Manage the project development
Learners who complete the specialization receive 35 contact hours to meet the PMI’s educational hours requirement for taking the PMP exam. Additionally they qualify for 35 PDUs.
- Highly rated online course in Project Management with around 150K student enrolments
- Gain a strong working knowledge of Project Management fundamentals and best practices
- Beginner level program with no prior experience in project planning or management needed to enrol
- Peer reviewed capstone project to help solidify and practice the concepts learnt
- Access all course material for free; Pay a fee to earn Specialization Certificate
- Self-Paced program with course videos, quizzes and other content always available to be completed at own schedule with no deadlines
Duration : 1-2 months, 4 hours per week
Rating : 4.7
2. Applied Project Management Professional Certificate by UCI (Coursera)
This Project Management Certificate Program offered by University of California, Irvine is a very flexible, intensive and hands-on program that helps learners master fundamental project management principles, theories, and practices so they can lead complex projects to successful completion. It is intended for professionals with 3-5 years of work experience who want to pursue career opportunities in the area of project management, and those who are currently working on projects in any discipline in either private or public sector.
The program curriculum covers the basic concepts described in the PMI’s newest release of the PMBOK® Guide and fulfils the educational requirements of the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential. It prepares learners to pass the PMP exam.
This Project Management certification is organized as 4 6-weekly courses that cover project initiation, planning, execution and closing. Students also learn about the basics of portfolio management, program management, and Scrum and Agile project management techniques. The courses are as follows:
- Launching Your Project
- Planning Your Project
- Executing Your Project
- Project Management Practicum
- One of the best online Project Management certificate programs available
- Gain ability to apply proven Project Management tools and techniques at all stages of a project
- Learn from world’s best instructors and practice skills through hands-on projects and case studies
- Satisfy the education requirements to take the PMP exam
- Identify characteristics of high performance teams and ways to manage stakeholder expectations
- Real-world capstone project management simulation
- Develop documentation on simulated projects to gain a deeper understanding of Project Management principles and practices
- Opportunity to attend instructor-led virtual sessions, receive expert feedback on projects, and access career coaching services
- Earn Professional Certificate issued by the University of California, Irvine and 12 units of continuing education academic credit
- 100% online courses designed to fit around your busy schedule
Duration : 6 months, 2-4 hours per week
Rating : 4.7
3. Google Project Management Professional Certificate (Coursera)
This Project Management Certificate program offered by Google on Coursera aims to prepare learners to launch a project management career. It covers industry-standard tools and methods, including the agile project management system, and key soft skills, such as stakeholder management, problem-solving, and influencing.
The program includes a set of courses, activities, quizzes and exercises that’ll teach you the fundamentals of project management and help you get a job and advance your career. You’ll discover what it takes to build a successful career in project management, and learn about the project lifecycle and common project management approaches. It comprises of 6 industry relevant courses that focus on topics like:
- Project Management fundamentals
- Goals, objectives and deliverables
- Risk management
- Team dynamics
- Project management methodologies like Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
- Data-driven decision making
Each course is made up of personal anecdotes, reading materials, quizzes, case studies etc. Google employees share stories about how they became project managers, what they do every day and also share tips for job interviews.
With a lot of focus on hands-on learning, you’ll build project plans and timelines through the course of the program and learn how to manage budgets and meet the needs of people involved in the project. You’ll also use tools like Kanban and Asana and work on developing soft skills.
Learners who complete this Google Project management certificate program have the opportunity to share their work with Google and 100+ partners committed to sourcing talent from Google certificate programs. They’d be able to show their professional work examples to showcase what they’ve learnt.
This program qualifies learners for over 100 hours of project management education, which helps prepare them for PMI certifications like CAPM.
- Gain an immersive understanding of the practices and skills needed to succeed in an entry-level project management role
- Discover how to manage projects efficiently and effectively, using traditional and agile methods
- Learn from experienced program and project managers at Google
- Learn how to apply skills from your previous work experience to project management roles
- Practice-based assessments which simulate real-world project management scenarios
- No requirement of prior experience in project management
Duration : 6 months, 10 hours per week
Rating : 4.8
4. PMP Certification Training Courses & Classes Online (Udemy)
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification offered by PMI is the gold standard of project management certification. It is the most important internationally recognised and industry-accepted certification for project managers that validates ability to lead and direct projects and teams successfully.
Udemy provides several valuable PMP training courses that can help you clear the PMP exam. These PMP prep courses impart knowledge of all project management processes and knowledge areas, cover PMBOK guide in detail and equip learners with the important concepts necessary for passing the PMP exam.
All these PMP classes are available on-demand with flexible timelines which make them quite attractive to working professionals. Along with video lectures they include quizzes, exercises and practice tests too.
Some of the top Udemy PMP certification courses are:
- PMP Exam Prep Seminar by Joseph Phillips
- PMP Exam Prep Project Management Professional Certification by Umer Waqar
- PMP Certification Exam Prep Course by Andrew Ramdayal
- PMP Exam Cram Session – PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition by Joseph Phillips
Let us look at the most popular PMP course in detail.
PMP Exam Prep Seminar – Pass the PMP on Your First Attempt – PMBOK Guide 6
This PMP prep course has one goal – to help you pass PMP exam on first try, and it does everything right to make it achievable. It is taught by Joseph Phillips who is an expert in the field and has authored several project management books. The course focuses on the new PMP exam content outline – people, processes and business environment. It covers all project management areas from initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & control to closing projects; and also all knowledge areas from project integration management all the way to stakeholder management. It also covers quality assurance, quality control, risk identification and risk response planning.
The course includes 90-question pre-assessment and end-of-course assessment exams. There are assignments and quizzes in every section with 2 full practice tests. Upon completing this PMP training, learners earn 35 PDUs/Contact Hours as required by PMI and are able to confidently discuss the PMBOK Guide.
- Get all the resources needed to pass the PMI PMP certification exam
- Clear PMP exam on first attempt
- Get quality training to help you in your role as a project manager
- Full lifetime access to all course material and future updates
- Risk free learning with 30 days money-back-guarantee from Udemy
Duration : Self-Paced
Rating : 4.6
5. MicroMaster Program in Project Management by RITx (edX)
This Project Management MicroMasters program is offered on edX by Rochester Institute of Technology. It is a graduate level series of three courses and a final capstone exam designed to provide learners with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to be a successful project manager in any industry. You will learn project management tools and techniques, leadership and organizational behaviours for project excellence and how to traverse the challenges of the global project environment.
This Micro Masters in project management program has extensive curriculum which is a semester’s worth of work from RIT’s Master’s degree. The courses in the program are as follows:
- Project Management Life Cycle
- Best Practices for Project Management Success
- International Project Management
- Project Management MicroMasters Capstone Exam
These courses prepare learners to manage projects in any industry and project environments from healthcare to technology, construction, consumer goods etc. Taught by the faculty of certified project management professionals at RIT who bring more than 40 years of experience from a diverse range of businesses to this program, it is undoubtedly one of the most sought after online programs in project management.
- Learn how to apply project management tools, processes, and techniques for the successful execution of a project from initiation to closing
- Learn how to create an organizational environment that supports project success
- Understand how to balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations
- Learn what makes global projects uniquely challenging
- Learn to navigate the social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence projects’ success in the global market
- Self-paced program allowing you to take the courses on your own schedule
- Earn a Project Management Certificate from RIT
Duration : 8 months, 8-12 hours per week
Rating : 4.6
6. Post Graduate Program in Project Management by University of Massachusetts Amherst (Simplilearn)
This post-graduate program is offered by Simplilearn in partnership with Isenberg School of Management of University of Massachusetts Amherst. Aligned with the PMI standards, this program intends to impart the operational and leadership skills required to deliver large, complex, transformational projects. It focuses on managing quality, risk and complexity, delivering results, understanding strategy, and implementing best practices.
This project management course contains 175+ hours of Applied Learning and includes an industry-aligned project and one Capstone project to showcase your skills to hiring managers.
The coursework comes with 9-credits towards the UMass Amherst Isenberg Online MBA program.
- Masterclasses from top faculty of the University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Real-world case studies authored by Harvard professors and other top business school educators
- Interactive peer learning through group projects and discussions
- Earn a Post Graduate Program Certificate by University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Get official membership to the UMass Amherst Alumni Association with access to alumni networks
- Earn 146 PDUs for renewal of multiple PMI project management certifications
- Get access to Simplilearn’s JobAssist program for career mentoring services
Duration : 6 months, 5-10 hours per week
Rating : 4.7
7. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training (GreyCampus)
GreyCampus is a PMI authorized training partner and offers one of the best project management certification training programs. Their PMP training program provides 1-year access to the learning platform with a study plan tailored to each individual students needs, so it’s based on what you know, what you need to learn and the amount of time you have available before taking the exam. There are some concept videos to introduce the high level concepts and also detailed videos digging into each knowledge area of project management.
It also includes 6 months of unlimited access to live bootcamps, where each bootcamp is a 4-day intensive training led by an expert. All the instructors at GreyCampus are PMP certified and have been trained and evaluated by PMI.
PMP program from Greycampus offers multiple simulated exams that retain the very same design followed by PMP exam including the pattern of questioning and level of difficulty. Several activities and games are also included to aid in your learning. These together with exercises help you to master the subject of project management and be fully prepared to take the PMP exam.
Upon completion of the GreyCampus’s PMP certification training, you are issued a certificate of 35 contact hours that qualifies you for the PMI PMP exam.
- Access to official PMI content exclusively provided to GreyCampus as a premier ATP
- Immersive learning modules that develop in-depth knowledge of different knowledge areas that you must master in the PMP examination
- Best combination of case study-based teaching, curated practice questions, and mock tests
- 1 live mock exam solving session with the instructor to address all your doubts and make you exam-ready
- Student workbook and cheat sheets that help to follow through the course
- 1-year instructor mentorship & support
- Course completion certificate from GreyCampus
Duration : Self-Paced
Rating : 4.6
8. CAPM Certification Training Courses & Classes Online (Udemy)
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification offered by PMI is an entry level project management certification. It is globally recognised and demonstrates understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology, and processes of effective project management.
There are several quality CAPM training courses available on Udemy platform, that help learners learn the fundamental concepts of project management and its processes, while at the same time preparing them for the CAPM certification exam. These CAPM prep courses are offered by PMI registered education providers and are completely online with self-paced flexible learning format.
Some of the best Udemy CAPM courses include:
- CAPM Exam Prep Seminar – PMBOK Guide, Sixth Edition by Joseph Phillips
- CAPM Certification: Ultimate CAPM Exam Prep-23 pdus /c.hrs by Sabri C
- CAPM Certification Exam Prep Course 25 PDU Contact Hours/PDU by Andrew Ramdayal
- CAPM Exam Cram Session – PMBOK Guide, 6th edition by Joseph Phillips
Let us discuss the topmost CAPM training class in detail.
CAPM Exam Prep Seminar – PMBOK Guide, Sixth Edition
This CAPM certification training course is taught by Joseph Phillips, expert instructor and author of several books on project management. It covers every chapter in the PMBOK guide latest edition and teaches everything a learner needs to know to pass the CAPM certification exam. It provides an overview of core project manager philosophies and knowledge of the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas prescribed by the PMI.
Completing this CAPM course qualifies you to take the CAPM exam by earning the required 25 contact hours. It includes quizzes and 2 full length practice tests at the end of the course. The content of the course is clear and concise focussing on CAPM exam objectives.
- CAPM training courses taught by expert project management teachers with years of experience
- Learn everything you must know to pass the CAPM exam
- Earn the required PDUs to enrol in the CAPM exam
- Pass the CAPM exam on first try
- Practice with exam simulation tests
- 30 days full refund guaranteed by Udemy, if you are not satisfied with the course
Duration : Self-Paced
Rating : 4.5
9. Project Management Certification Training Courses (Simplilearn)
Simplilearn provides top class project management certification training that imparts learners with the knowledge and discipline required to effectively plan, manage, execute, and control projects regardless of industry. One can learn popular project management methodologies that help organizations deliver successful projects. Some of the project management courses offered are:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- CAPM Certification
- PMP Certification Training
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner
- PMI-RMP Certification
- PMI-PgMP Certification
Lets us look at their training course for PMP certification.
Simplilearn PMP Certification Training Course
This PMP course offers a blended learning approach that combines online video tutorials and virtual live instructor-led classes. It aligns with the latest PMP examination content outline and covers the best practices highlighted in the latest edition of PMBOK. It covers resource allocation, work breakdown structure, gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, cost estimation, cost management, engineering economics and leadership skills. There is extensive use of real life examples where one can apply the concepts learnt.
This training course comes with 5 industry case studies, 12 scenario-based games, 4 simulation test papers (180 questions each) and 100% money back guarantee.
Upon completion of the course, participants earn the 35 PDUs required to take the PMP certification exam or maintain their PMP certification.
- Learn to successfully manage projects of all types
- Live online classroom training by top instructors and practitioners
- 24×7 learning support from mentors and a community of like-minded peers
- Capstone projects involving real world data sets
- Experiential learning through case studies
- Access to Digital materials from PMI
Duration : Self-Paced
Rating : 4.6
10. Complete PMP Prep Course (Brain Sensei)
Brain Sensei provides online project management exam prep courses with an interesting twist. The company takes a very unique approach to delivering the lessons with animated storytelling, making them fun, entertaining and effective. The courses are interactive, extremely engaging while being comprehensive at the same time.
The PMP training course at Brain Sensei follows a female Samurai in Feudal Japan on a mission to overcome project planning challenges and become PMP certified. The story mimics real projects so that you learn real-life concepts that will serve your career. The PMP course includes 9 interactive modules covering topics such as project management overview, initializing, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing a project. Each module contains multiple self-assessments to track progress. Additionally there are 4 practice exams with 800 practice questions to prepare you well for the PMP exam.
- Unique, Story-based learning approach that makes the PMP course engaging and effective
- Summary of key knowledge points for each project management process to recap what you’ve learned
- Work on 13 exciting storyline challenges
- Multiple exercises and knowledge assessments throughout the course
- 4 full-length Practice tests to help you ace the PMP exam
- Earn 35 contact hours/PDUs on completing the Brain Sensei PMP exam prep course
- Access to a Facebook group to get support and ask any questions in case you get stuck
- Most up-to-date course material with 100% pass guarantee and 100% refund guarantee
Duration : 6 months
Rating : 4.5
11. Project Management Certificate Courses & Classes (Udemy)
For those looking to launch their career in project management or move into new organizational roles and responsibilities, Udemy offers a great choice of online project management courses and classes. These can help you learn the concepts, tools and best practices of project management.
There are courses covering the entire breadth of activities and processes related to project management, including topics like Agile, Scrum, Business Analysis, Microsoft Project, Excel, Risk management etc. Also available are preparatory courses for various PMI certification exams like PMP, Prince2, CAPM etc. Whether you are a beginner or seasoned professional, you can find a Project Management training class suitable to your needs and goals.
Some of the top Udemy project management courses are:
- Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management; Agile Delivery
- Practical Project Management (Earn 16 PDUs)
- Microsoft Excel for Project Management – Earn 5 PDUs
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Management With MS Project – Scheduling Master Class
Let us take a detailed look at the top choices.
Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management; Agile Delivery
This online Agile course is a short, practical and very valuable course for learning key concepts and tools of Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery and Agile Project Management. Everything you learn in this course will help you in your agile projects or anywhere you need to work with agile methodology. The course teaches basic concepts, terms, tools, tips and also provides you with templates and other resources so you can continue to practice your agile skills and further your agile knowledge.
This Agile project management training course comes with 2.5 hours of video content with quizzes, activities and downloadable handouts. On completing the course, you get an Agile Project Management Certification along with a copy of The Mini Book of Agile (ebook and audiobook).
Practical Project Management (Earn 16 PDUs)
This project management course by William Stewart teaches how to plan and manage projects using the PMI best practices in the most practical way possible. It goes well beyond concepts to deliver a deeply practical instruction on using the PMI processes on real projects in the real world. It maps the PMI processes across the project timeline and explains the specific actions you need to take and documentation you need to prepare at every step, along with useful software tools and templates needed.
The course is comprised of over 200 short videos that span more than 8.5 hours and cover the project management process from end to end, while providing a wealth of practical tips for those already experienced in project management.
- Udemy Project Management certification courses are developed by industry experts and top instructors around the globe
- Get lifetime access with no expiration along with free future updates
- Courses packed with quizzes and activities and downloadable resources
- Earn a certificate of completion with each course
Duration : Self-Paced
Rating : 4.5
12. Free Project Management Courses, Classes, Training Online (edX)
edX offers a wide range of free online project management classes and training courses that help to develop core skills required for the role of a project manager. Whether you are a manager at a company looking to expand your skills to lead a project and team or you are looking to start afresh in a project management role, you can find a suitable course in project management domain on edX. The biggest advantage of these courses is that they are available on demand, so you can complete them at your own pace and schedule, without disrupting your current job.
All these edX project management courses and certificate programs are powered by major universities and institutions worldwide. They are mostly available for free with an option to add a Certificate for a small fee. Some of the most popular choices are:
- Project management MicroMasters by RITx
- Introduction to Project Management by University of Adelaide
- Professional Certificate in Agile Project Management by University of Maryland
- Professional Certificate in IT Project Management by University of Washington
- Risk Management for Projects by University of Adelaide
- Professional Certificate in Results-Based Project Management by IDB
We have already discussed the edX MicroMasters program. Let us also take a look at another top PM certification course from University of Adelaide.
Introduction to Project Management by University of Adelaide
This is a project management course for beginners. It teaches to clearly identify what the project is, and what its outcomes will be. It covers the practical ways to explore and understand your goals from the outset of your project, and to consider all the factors that may affect its execution. It delivers an understanding of why today’s projects are more complex and how one can effectively communicate, manage people and employ leadership skills to successfully manage a project.
This is a 6-weeks long course, requiring 2-3 hours per week.
- Learn about project management fundamentals and project management software tools at your own pace
- Learn how to plan, scope, schedule, cost and manage your project from beginning to end
- Learn to adapt the best project management practices outlined in PMI PMBOK
- Courses and Programs developed by top-rated Universities and Institutions across the globe
- Flexibility to learn anytime and from anywhere
Duration : Self-Paced
Rating : 4.5
13. Project Management Certification, Training, Courses & Degrees (Coursera)
Coursera offers a wide range of specializations and courses in Project Management. These are delivered in alliance with top schools and universities of the likes of University of California (Irvine), University of Virginia, Rice University, University of Michigan etc.
There are several project management courses for beginners and advanced professionals. The most notable are aforementioned UCIs Project Management Professional Certificate and Project Management Principles and Practices Specialization. Other great options include the following:
- Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management by University of Virginia
- Engineering Project Management by Rice University
- Project Management: The Basics for Success by UCI
- Project Management & Other Tools for Career Development by UCI
- Managing Major Engineering Projects by University of Leeds
- Software Product Management by University of Alberta
Most of these Coursera Project Management courses and certifications are free to audit, which means you can access the course materials without paying any fee. If you want access to graded assignments or wish to receive a Certificate for the course work, you need to pay additional fee.
Apart from courses, you may also check the option of online Project Management degrees on Coursera platform. Short guided projects, such as Introduction to Project Management are also available.
- Master Project Management online with range of specialized courses and programs
- Innovative courses with lectures from world-class instructors at top Universities across the globe
- Gain Project Management fundamental skills that can be applied to your career right away
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global network of classmates, instructors, and alumni
- Focus on hands-on learning with practice exercises and peer-reviewed projects
- 100% online and flexible format to allow you to learn from wherever you want
- No deadlines allowing you to learn at your own pace and schedule
Duration : Self-Paced
Rating : 4.6
14. Practical Project Management Course by University of Glasgow (FutureLearn)
This online course in project management is developed by University of Glasgow and is available on FutureLearn platform. It focuses on real world case studies to impart practical project management skills. It covers the project lifecycle from feasibility to closure, examining each stage and exploring practical issues such as business imperatives, managing people, setting priorities, and tight deadlines.
The course helps to build leadership skills among the participants such as critical thinking, effective communication, managing people, effective decision-making and time management. It also includes a final assessment where learners create a personal project management toolkit that can fit any workplace. It is ideal for professional employees looking to enhance their managerial skill set and add a project management credential.
Those who successfully complete the microcredential receive a Project Management certification and also 10 academic credits towards a Masters Degree at Glasgow University.
- Get professional, accredited introduction to project management from top UK University of Glasgow
- Upskill yourself with the latest in project management practical thinking
- Packed full of real-world examples of project management at work
- Explore the project management process and how this is applied in the workplace
- Project-based assessments and exercises
Duration : 10 weeks
Rating : 4.5
15. Project Management Classes Online (LinkedIn Learning)
LinkedIn Learning platform provides a variety of courses for learning project management. These aim to teach learners how to manage projects from beginning to end using proven project management techniques. These courses are structured as short video tutorials for beginner to intermediate level users and cover all essential PM skills.
There are project management tutorial videos on various aspects of the discipline like Agile methodology, Scrum, Microsoft Project, Business analysis, PRINCE2, Project Management Professional (PMP) topics, and more.
- Gain the skills and knowledge to manage simple projects as well as complex, enterprise-wide initiatives
- Learn how to keep a project on time, in budget, and in scope
- Practice using Microsoft Project with best practices
- Get started with a 30-day free trial
Duration : Self-Paced
Rating : 4.5
16. Project Management Training Bundle – 6 Project Management Courses (Master of Project Academy)
Master of Project Academy is an excellent e-learning platform that offers Project Management Training Online Courses. Their Microsoft Project and PMP training courses are very popular. More than 200K professionals from 180 countries have taken their project management preparation courses to advance careers. The company boasts of a 99.6% first time pass rate at PMP certification after completing their PMP training.
They offer a special Project Management training bundle that includes 6 PM courses with more than 70 hours of video tutorials. These include PMP certification online training, Agile Scrum certification training, Microsoft Project training, PMP exams and Math lectures and more.
This training program qualifies you for 35 contact hours which satisfies the formal education requirement to take the PMP certification exam. It comes with 2,400+ PMP practice questions, 9 PMP certification sample exams, downloadable PMP study tools (like flashcards, cheat sheets, etc.), an online moderated PMP peer forum for discussions, and step-by-step guidance on how to apply for the PMP exam.
- PM Training courses designed by industry experts
- Step-by-step project plan creation in MS Project over a real project example
- Get PMP, Agile Cheat Sheets
- 100% online training to allow learning at your own pace from wherever you want
- In-person, virtual, and hybrid group training formats available for PMP program
- 30-day full refund if you are not satisfied with the course material
Duration : Self-Paced
Rating : 4.5